HOW TO CHOOSE A DISCOUNT BROKER
Over 50 brokers have tried to duplicate ABC's program, All have failed!
They believe a reduced commission means reduced service. This is not the way to practice real estate. First and foremost, real estate brokers need to protect their client, and that means full service!
What a Discount Broker should have and WHAT I DID TO BECOME A DISCOUNT BROKER
- KNOW THE REAL ESTATE BUSINESS! You have to know where and how to save money!
- Be committed to the client
- KNOW COMMISSIONS ARE TOO HIGH!
- Know how to survive on lower commissions without cutting service
- The broker must have lots of experience, both as owner of big company and years of selling real estate
- Compassion, know what the client is experiencing
- Ethics. Practice the Golden Rule!
- Do not discount the buyers broker fee!*
*This is the biggest mistake sellers make, they cut the fee for the buyers agent, the co-op commission. It sounds wonderful! Don't save $10,000, save $20,000 instead! Don't do it! Your competition is offering the higher co-op commission and the buyers broker will encourage the buyers to go to the competition. Most buyer brokers have contracts with the buyers that stipulates a certain fee and that fee will be paid!I know the time it takes to list and sell a home and can make money with my program. Working with a buyer might take me 10 hours or 200 hours and we have no way of knowing!DON'T OFFER A LOWER CO-OP COMMISSION IN THE MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE!